All DogWatch® Hidden Fence products come with an Owner’s Guide providing you with helpful information about each of our pet training products. Whether it’s changing batteries, programming your receiver, or general training tips, the guide will walk you through each step. Seem to have misplaced your Owner’s Guide? Click on the appropriate link below to view and print a guide free of charge.
Outdoor Hidden Fences
- Owner’s Guide (January 2014): PT4 System / R7 & R9 Receiver Models [PDF]
Full Owner’s Guide: Including Pet Training Guidelines (Rev H.2, January 2014)
- Pet Training Guidelines [PDF]
Owner’s Guide (Rev H.2, January 2014)
- R7 and R9 Receiver Collar Quick Reference (Tube-Shaped “Test Light Magnet”) [PDF]
Note: The R7 and R7-mini are referred to in both the Owner’s Guide and Quick Reference as “R7.” Operating instructions are the same for both products.
- PT4 Transmitter Sheet [PDF]
Includes photo and product features of the PT4 Transmitter. (340 KB)
- PT3 Owner’s Guide [PDF]
Includes product operating instructions for PT3 Transmitter (No Loop Monitor Display), along with instructions and Quick Reference for both R7 and R8 receivers
- Owner’s Guide – 1200 System [PDF] (Receiver with status light)
- Owner’s Guide – 1200 System [PDF] (Receiver without status light)
- Owner’s Guide – 3000 System [PDF]
Indoor Boundaries System
- IB-100: Battery Operated Boundary, Operating Instructions [PDF]
IB-100 is a wireless unit operated by a rechargeable battery.
- IB-200: Muti-use Indoor Boundary, Operating Instructions [PDF]
IB-200 operates with or without boundary wire.
- Indoor Systems Operating Instructions [PDF]
Operating instructions for: I-50, Scoot, Skedaddle, GroundsKeeper
BigLeash Remote Trainer
Includes product features, operating instructions and general training information, including instructions for addition of second collar to training system.