This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.atlantahiddenfence.com. It applies solely to information collected by this web site and will inform you of the following:
- How we use personal information and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent your personal information to ANY other party.
We will ONLY use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you originally contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than what is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Personal Information
- You may see what data we have about you, if any.
- You may update any data we have about you.
- You can have us delete any data we have regarding you.
- You may express any concern(s) you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive-personal information via this website your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can verify this by identifying a closed-padlock icon at the bottom-right of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need your information to perform a specific task (i.e. billing, customer service), are granted access to personally identifiable information. Also, the computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
(770) 753-2662, or email us at email@example.com.