A DogWatch® hidden pet fence offers the very best system for giving your pets freedom where it is safe for them to play while keeping them out of areas you deem “off-limits.” You can easily and safely keep your pets in the yard and out of the flowerbed, kids play area, swimming pool, BBQ pit or any area you designate – outdoors and indoors, too. If your property includes a gated driveway, you can keep your pet in your yard when the gate opens and closes. Did we mention that both our indoor and outdoor pet fence systems also work great for cat containment?
Benefits of the DogWatch® Pet Containment System
- Lifetime Equipment Warranty on our outdoor Performance Series Equipment — including dog chews!
- SafeLink® digital FM radio technology is the safest for your pet.
- DogWatch® receiver-collars have the longest battery life in the industry.
- System works with any size property, from small yards to 200+ acre farms.
- Works with all breeds, ages and personalities of dogs and most cats.
- Safe for even the most sensitive or timid pet.
- No limit to the number of dogs per system — each dog wears his/her own individually programmed radio pet fence receiver-collar.
- Customize the system for your individual pet(s) needs without the expense or hassle of a service call.
- Completely effective after a few basic training sessions.
- DogWatch® works coast-to-coast and in many other parts of the world. If you move, you can take your system with you.
PowerPak™ – The optional PowerPak keeps your pet fence system working temporarily should you lose electric power. After training, most dogs will stay within the hidden boundary even when the system is not on, but with PowerPak you have added protection to ensure your pets safety when the power goes out. Provides up to 8 hours of back-up protection.
System Panel – Keep everything together with a convenient, simple, inexpensive system panel. The transmitter is mounted on the panel and there are perfectly sized pockets for keeping your DogWatch equipment, tools and materials organized and together in one location.